incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 1.1 release of Tuscany SDO
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 00:28:55 GMT
Hi Ant,
Apologies for the slow review. Can you comment on the src files that
don't have src license headers?

I also note that the commonj src files contain the following copyright
statement. I would expect to find it in the base NOTICE file as well
as any jar files containing commonj classes...

  ==C:/Tuscany/Distros/SDO/1.1-rc4a/tuscany-sdo-1.1-incubating-src/sdo-
api/src/main/java/commonj/sdo/ChangeSummary.java

  /**
  * <copyright>
  *
  * Service Data Objects
  * Version 2.1.0
  * Licensed Materials
  *
  * (c) Copyright BEA Systems, Inc., International Business Machines
Corporation,
  * Oracle Corporation, Primeton Technologies Ltd., Rogue Wave
Software, SAP AG.,
  * Software AG., Sun Microsystems, Sybase Inc., Xcalia, Zend
Technologies,
  * 2005, 2006. All rights reserved.
  *
  * </copyright>