incubator-general mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.2-incubating
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 06:55:05 GMT
Martijn Dashorst wrote:
> The time people have to spend chasing bugs because someone doesn't
> have the right version on the classpath (or possibly multiple versions
> without knowing it) can be better spent on solving actual bugs,
> writing documentation or implementing new features.

Or by reviewing our release and voting on it :-)

Seriously, we're having interesting debates here about
version numbers in jar file names and svn eol styles.
And we are taking these things to heart.  However,
at the same time, we *would* like to release UIMA
2.2.2 now, and we're 1 (one) vote short.  Anyone?

--Thilo