incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cut the crap
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:31:24 GMT
I'm sorry - I had mixed up Noel's comments with Sam (which is not an easy
thing to do once you know them both ;-)

Please don't worry about plugging legal into the loop until you are done.
Then just send a notice to legal-discuss@ with a link to the page.  It's
really that simple, they trust "us" (incubator) to handle these things.

I still think JIRA'izing this is overkill :)

Bill