incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.2-incubating
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:22:49 GMT
Hello Incubator PMC -

Thank you for your reviews of this; please do not confuse this with
another release vote just posted for the UIMA Add-on package, which is
another piece of the project, moving forward under a separate packaging
and vote.

For this vote, so far we have 1 +1 vote (only).  Could some others
please review and cast their votes?

Thanks again. -Marshall Schor