incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA Annotator Add-on package version 2.2.2-incubating
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 15:58:10 GMT
The Apache UIMA project ask the Apache Incubator PMC for permission to publish the
first UIMA Sandbox annotator release. The UIMA Sandbox is place for contributions from the
community
and hosts components like annotators (UIMA analysis components) and tooling around UIMA.

We now want to ship the first version of the UIMA Annotator Add-on package, version 2.2.2,
that is
based to UIMA core release version 2.2.2.

We had a vote on uima-dev that resulted in 5 binding +1s
(all the committers), one 0s and no -1s.  The vote thread
is here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-uima-dev/200804.mbox/%3c47FCFA52.6050004@michael-baessler.de%3e

Please review the release candidate here:
http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2/10

There are subdirectories like:
/bin - contains the binary distribution files
/src - contains the source distribution files
/rat - contains the RAT reports (using RAT 0.5.1) with some comments

The SVN tag for this release candidate is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/sandbox/tags/sandbox-2.2.2/sandbox-2.2.2-10

The KEYS file can be found in the SVN at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-distr/src/main/readme/KEYS

Please vote:
[ ] +1  Accept to release Apache UIMA Annotator Add-on package 2.2.2
[ ] -1  No, because....

Thanks!

-- Michael