incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of Apache Abdera 0.4.0-incubating (updated)
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 15:43:57 GMT
On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 5:56 PM, sebb <> wrote:

>  Probably.
>  Though if the AL header affects the parsing, then there may well be a
>  problem with the parsing...

Please.  Are you actually suggesting that it's a good idea to make all
of our test cases demonstrably different from the content that you
actually see in the wild?  Should we be able to parse a comment at the
top?  Sure.  Should that be the default case we're testing just to
satisfy pointless arguments about who can be more pedantically correct
about where license headers go?  No.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message