incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: More timely release reviews? (was: Re: [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.2-incubating
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 03:13:01 GMT
On Monday 21 April 2008 17:46, Paul Fremantle wrote:
> the mentors to be the
> "primary contacts" for any podling.

+1. With 3 active mentors, you practically need no other PMC members to wake
up (let me sleep ;o) ). If you don't have 3 active mentors, then that IS a
problem of concern, and should be fixed asap.

Does the mentors know that they are mentors??

I haven't seen Ken around for a long time, and I guess Sam is really busy with
his duties as Secretary. So perhaps, UIMA should ask the PMC for 3 new
mentors...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer