incubator-general mailing list archives

From Angela Cymbalak <a.cymba...@nechtan.org>
Subject guidance needed: looking into writing a proposal
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:13:47 GMT
Hi,

I am looking into the possibility of writing a proposal to have some
code included as a podling within the Incubator project.  I have been
reading the Incubator Web site and I believe that I have a pretty
good idea of what I would need to do if I wanted to contribute my
code.  The code that I have written is a photo gallery along the
lines of Flickr.  Instead of being written in PHP, it was written in
Java.  Currently, I am the only person who has worked on the code.

I was looking for an area of the Incubator Web site that would list
rejected proposals.  It occurs to me that a project like this may
have been discussed previously and voted against.  I did not see a
project like this among any of the existing Apache projects;
although, I did see a few suggestions for projects such as Roller to
include a gallery.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Angie