incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Statements from Qpid mentors would help me decide... [WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache Qpid Graduation as TLP]
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:47:06 GMT

> > I see no reason why we shouldn't graduate.
>
> With Rupert, possibly so ... is he really the only one independent from RH
> and JPMC *today*?  Are there any others?

Noel,

we had the following folks who made large contributions.
Colin Crist (Hermes integration / use cases)
Tomas Restrepo (.NET)
Kevin Smith (TLS)
Bupendra (Mgt console)

Tomas who was voted in as a committer has mentioned his interest in helping
with the .NET client again.

We have Josk Krammer and Steve Hutson who is engaging the list with the
intetion of providing some good contributions (which I am sure will result
in comittership, given the work they have proposed). These folks seems to
have customers interested in the features they are trying to implement, so I
expect a more close relationship from them with Qpid.

Regards,

Rajith