incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve Apache XAP 0.5.0 Release
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 21:33:12 GMT
On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Bob Buffone <rbuffone@nexaweb.com> wrote:

> Incubator PM,
>
> The XAP team has put together a new release of the project (0.5.0) and
> it has been approved by the xap-dev list with 8 (+1s) and 0 (others). We
> are now asking the Incubator PM to approve this release so we can
> distribute it.
>
> The release candidate has been posted at:
> http://people.apache.org/~bbuffone/xap-release/0.5.0-incubator/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ebbuffone/xap-release/0.5.0-incubator/>
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [ ] +1 Release is approved

+1

comments, suggestions etc (not normative)

some of the javascript is MPL1.1: note that the third party licenses policy
being developed categorises this as B (binary only) since it's reciprocal.
discussions continue on whether code for dynamic languages (such as
javascript) should be restricted as B. all welcome to join in the
discussion.

- robert