incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.5-incubator
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:08:39 GMT
On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:15 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

> -1: there should be NOTICE and LICENSE files at the top level in SVN.
>
> -1: SVN and the source archive don't agree; there are files and
> directories in each that are not in the other.

Could you please reconsider your vote?  AFAIK, we have always voted on
releases, not on the SVN tag.  The tag is just a way to (re-)build the
release and not something we vote on and distribute.  Furthermore, there's
no policies yet around these issues that are still being discussed.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet