incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.5-incubator
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:43:02 GMT
Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2008, at 11:06 AM, Martijn Dashorst wrote:
>
>> Please note the *Releases may not be vetoed.* part.
>>
>> [1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
>
> Thanks.  My bad.  I should have not used to word, veto.

With a caviat that a true licensing issue would be enough to overturn
a release, and that most of the incubator PMC would chime in to agree,
and an RM would be very irresponsible in attempting to proceed (to the
tune of a board/legal level intervention).

But as has been pointed out the release artifact includes the correct
(we trust) license and notice.

Bill