incubator-general mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.5-incubator
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:41:11 GMT

> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:15 PM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > -1: there should be NOTICE and LICENSE files at the top level in SVN.

May I suggest resolving this via Legal discuss?
It's also pretty easy to add the two files to SVN...

> > -1: SVN and the source archive don't agree; there are files and
> > directories in each that are not in the other.

I can understand why you may wish to omit the bin and benchmark
directories, but I think consumers expect to find everything they need
in the archives; it should not be necessary to retrieve additional
files from SVN.

Are the following directories really not needed in the source archive?

distribution/src/main/release/samples/callback/build
distribution/src/main/release/samples/ws_policy/build
distribution/src/main/release/samples/ws_rm/build

Also build.xml