incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: FW: (qpid) Diversity
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2008 07:07:35 GMT
On Friday 07 March 2008 16:39, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> So the CCLA exists for those who's employment agreements would otherwise
> cause them to violate their claims made via their CLA contract.

Uhhh.... So, are we now saying that heaps of people don't need to get the CCLA
from their employer? I thought the CCLA was the "belt and suspenders" to
ensure that the employee has the right that he claims. Otherwise, why is the
CCLA a matter between the employer and ASF, and not a standard document to be
signed between the employer and employee, for the employee to keep.

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er