incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <>
Subject Re: Tuscany Java SCA Release 1.1-incubating and new Incubator distribution policy
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:28:13 GMT
On Feb 1, 2008 4:00 PM, Simon Laws <> wrote:
> Hi

hi simon

> The Tuscany project is now ready to distribute its Java SCA Release
> 1.1-incubating. Following up from Robert's recent post to the Tuscany dev
> list [1] I am posting here before proceeding to copy the artifacts up to

the new distribution policy means that podling now need to do stuff
like mirroring. the reason for the post was that i volunteered to walk
podlings through the process at least until the documentation is

i'm on tuscany dev. let's move this thread back over there

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message