incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Neng Geng Huang" <huan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] i18n4data Proposal
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:39:05 GMT
Hi, Ahmad,

I didn't put the source in CVS, I just put the source, bin, and demo files
in the download area[1]. You may visit that page and click download to
download page.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/i18n4data

Thank you for your interest in it. Your comments is valuable to me.

Regards,

Huang

On 2/3/08, Ahmad Khalifa <ahmad@khalifa.ws> wrote:

> Neng Geng Huang wrote:
> > I reviewd commons-i18n. It is a different implementatoin with
> > different purpose.
>
> I could not find any source at this address [1]
> Could you show me the source, I think I don't get exactly what your
> i18n4data does.
>
> I am new here, but I think it would be better to merge whatever features
> you have into commons-i18n and try to move it outside commons-sandbox to
> commons-proper so it becomes an active/stable component.
>
> It would probably be faster that way, and it would make more sense as a
> commons-X project rather than a standalone project.
>

> [1] http://i18n4data.cvs.sourceforge.net/i18n4data/
>

> Regards,
> Ahmad

Mr. Huang Neng Geng
Associate Professor
Computer Information Engineering Department
Wuxi Institute of Technology
Wuxi, Jiangsu, China, 214073
Tel: 86-510-5414627(8087)
Mobile: 13921501950