incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Neng Geng Huang" <huan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] i18n4data Proposal
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:41:26 GMT
Dear Eelco:

Thank you very much that you will spend time on my proposal.

I will be really appreciated if you could be a sponsor.

Best regards

Huang

On 2/2/08, Eelco Hillenius <eelco.hillenius@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2008 9:24 PM, Neng Geng Huang <huangng@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello Dear incubators:
> >
> > I am Huang Neng Geng. I would like to post my proposal about i18n4data,
> an
> > i18n tool for java web application, that I would like to be incubated.
> >
> > Currently I cannot find any sponsors for this project, so if anyone
> reading
> > this message would like to get on board, it will be really appreciated.
>
> If I can find some time this weekend, I'd like to take a look. I might
> be interested in getting on board depending on whether I think the
> project has enough potential etc.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Eelco

Mr. Huang Neng Geng
Associate Professor
Computer Information Engineering Department
Wuxi Institute of Technology
Wuxi, Jiangsu, China, 214073
Tel: 86-510-5414627(8087)
Mobile: 13921501950