incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Meeraj Kunnumpurath" <mkunnumpur...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] NoNameYet : Link Error - please use this link
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:05:49 GMT
Paul,

The fork on Tuscany was not instigated by BEA. Of the three committers
who decided to leave Tuscany, due to technical differences and
otherwise, only Jim Marino was employed by BEA. Myself and Jeremy
Boynes were independent committers, though, Jeremy was employed by IBM
and leading the development effort when they started on Tuscany.

Meeraj