incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Lucene.Net Comitters
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:17:06 GMT
Hi Erik,

In the incubator, responsibility for proposing new committers lies
with the PPMC, which is a problem here because both of the folks with
this responsibility are leaving.

I'd agree with you to kick the project back to the Lucene PMC for
further action.

Restarting the project will require new Mentors (hopefully 3 will
volunteer) and new committers, which sounds like a full proposal to
the incubator would be the right path to take. Looking through the
documentation on the incubator site, I can't find the original (wiki)
proposal nor who the sponsoring entity is.

Craig