incubator-general mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kel...@thegoodsons.org.uk>
Subject Re: [Proposal] NoNameYet : Link Error - please use this link
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:34:22 GMT
FYI,  to date the discussion I opened on jcp-open to try to understand
people's experiences re developing reference impls in an environment that
fosters innovation is sadly inconclusive.  There are 2 respondents to date,
one with a strong opinion that there is no conflict,  and one proposing that
there is a significant conflict.

Kelvin.