incubator-general mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kel...@thegoodsons.org.uk>
Subject Re: [Proposal] NoNameYet : Link Error - please use this link
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:11:30 GMT
Hi Paul,

  what was it about the proposal section discussing Tuscany that confused
you?  I think what we were trying to say is that this work belongs in a
project of it own,  since Tuscany has a so much wider scope than this, and
the overall aims of the proposal are quite different. The new project
requires an environment where it can focus on the clear aim of implementing
this JSR RI and TCK, or future versions, without the distractions that would
come with being part of a larger project; needing to address the community
issues that having a wider remit would require.

Kelvin.