incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Thrift
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:14:13 GMT
+1 to Ted's message. I am not trying to sabotage the proposal, just
trying to point out the potential problems you might run into during
incubation/at graduation.

IIUC, you can release code that is completely vetted, so if parts are
still unvetted, it would not prevent you from releasing the checked
bits. (As long as the non-covered code is not part of the release).

The incubator is a place to learn the Apache way and clear any
concerns that have been voiced. The burden is not when entering the
incubator but in the incubating process, and I am sure  thrift will do
great in the incubator, and become a great addition to the foundation.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.0 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0