incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release NMaven 0.15-incubating
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:17:14 GMT
Simple answer is yes. Here is what the Release Management Guide [1] says.

"All source capable of copyright should contain license header.
Easiest way to comply is to ensure that every human readable file has
the header. Note that source includes not just the source code
compiled into the final product but also all other resources such as
style sheets, test code and resources, build files and documentation
source. When in doubt, add a header."

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#notes-license-headers

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer