incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept CouchDB for incubation - PASSED!
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:16:27 GMT
Hi Jan,

All new committers for CouchDB should read this: <http://
incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html>  and if you have not
submitted a Contributor License agreement, you should do so as
quickly as possible so that we can get your accounts created <http://
www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#cla>.

I've just submitted a request for the appropriate mailing lists.  You
can track via: <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1526>

Cheers,

Ted