incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept CouchDB for incubation - PASSED!
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 17:04:47 GMT
I'm Jan Lehnardt, one of the contributers
of the CouchDB project.

On Feb 12, 2008, at 20:36, Sam Ruby wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2008 11:09 AM, Sam Ruby <> wrote:
> [...]
> 72 hours, two dozen votes, all positive, many binding.  This vote
> clearly passes.

First: Thank you for accepting the incubation proposal!

We would like to start making CouchDB a new home at
the ASF. We understand that discussing the details of
the move should happen on the to-be-created CouchDB
mailing lists and would like to ask when we can start
signing up?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message