incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Re-election of podling committers before graduation
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 05:42:35 GMT
There are some podlings that are managing themselves well and have no
inactive committers. These podlings should not have to undergo an
artificial process in order to graduate.

Other podlings that have a bunch of inactive committers might find it
necessary to go through a pruning process at graduation, in order to
make sure that the community is healthy.

I'd leave it up to the community and PPMC to decide whether pruning is
necessary.

Craig