incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Re-election of podling committers before graduation
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 18:10:05 GMT
> > ...Craig has a good point - maybe that 'pruning' process, to the
> > extent it's appropriate, should happen before they start the actual
> > graduation process?
> >
> > The question is how, and it's something no established project has
> > ever figured out, nevermind our podlings :)...
>
> Hence the suggestion that some of us discussed in December:
> re-electing podling committers is a no-brainer for active people, and
> gives others a chance to step out.

Not trying to take a side, what we did in Felix was to just ask
everybody on our list if he would like to step out. Not all people
which I would have expected to do so did at this point but some did.
The reason I point this out is that quite a few of the more inactive
people that stayed on board are by now very active while others are
not as active anymore as they used to be during incubation...

regards,

Karl

> -Bertrand

Karl Pauls