incubator-general mailing list archives

From Endre Stølsvik <>
Subject Re: Subversion vs other source control systems
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:44:30 GMT
Paul Querna wrote:
> Santiago Gala wrote:
>> El dom, 17-02-2008 a las 19:02 -0500, Noel J. Bergman escribió:
>>> No.  This is the wrong forum.  What we've said here is that there
>>> won't be any deviation from the ASF infrastructure for source
>>> control; changing ASF infrastructure is out of scope for the Incubator.
>> I already tried to move the discussion to, where I
>> think it belongs, but people insists on answering here. Making requests
>> to a closed team
> "Infrastructure" isn't a closed team by any means, and I am tired of
> people propagating that bullshit.  Come help, and karma comes.
>> in a private list does not accord with *our way of
>> working*, I think. And I don't think there is any need to use a private,
>> unarchived list for discussions on infrastructure improvements.
> infrastructure is open to all committers.
> infrastructure-dev is open to all committers.
> infrastructure-private is open to all members.

Why should this discussion be moved into a Apache-private realm, and not
just stay fully public, so that I can watch the proceedings? This is an
interesting discussion.
   So far, Santiago has some pretty neat arguments going! :-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message