incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Subversion vs other source control systems
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:04:39 GMT
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> On Monday 18 February 2008, Paul Querna wrote:
>>> in a private list does not accord with *our way of
>>> working*, I think. And I don't think there is any need to use a
>>> private, unarchived list for discussions on infrastructure
>>> improvements.
>> infrastructure is open to all committers.
>> infrastructure-dev is open to all committers.
>> infrastructure-private is open to all members.
>>
>> All of them are archived.
>
> None of them are available to see at:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/

The EZMLM archives are available to every subscriber.
Send a mail to <listname>-help to get instructions.
There's probably also a way to access raw archives, I'm
sure the folks on infra can tell you how to get there.

The free-for-everyone archives on mail-archives.a.o
are obviously only for list where everyone is allowed
to see the messages, not for committers-only lists.
There is no archive of committers@a.o there either.

cheers,
   Roland