incubator-general mailing list archives

From Paul Querna <c...@force-elite.com>
Subject Re: Subversion vs other source control systems
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:35:39 GMT
Santiago Gala wrote:
> El dom, 17-02-2008 a las 19:02 -0500, Noel J. Bergman escribió:
>> No.  This is the wrong forum.  What we've said here is that there won't be any deviation
from the ASF infrastructure for source control; changing ASF infrastructure is out of scope
for the Incubator.

> I already tried to move the discussion to community@apache.org, where I
> think it belongs, but people insists on answering here. Making requests
> to a closed team

"Infrastructure" isn't a closed team by any means, and I am tired of
people propagating that bullshit.  Come help, and karma comes.

> in a private list does not accord with *our way of
> working*, I think. And I don't think there is any need to use a private,
> unarchived list for discussions on infrastructure improvements.

infrastructure is open to all committers.
infrastructure-dev is open to all committers.
infrastructure-private is open to all members.

All of them are archived.

HTH,

-Paul