incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Daniel S. Haischt" <daniel.hais...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Subversion vs other source control systems
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 14:08:57 GMT
Seems like people weren't interested in SVK but solely in Git. Otherwise
this thread would have come to an end pretty soon without the need of
all the FUD cause I suggested/asked to use SVK some days ago already.

It doesn't figure why infrastructure stuff needs to be discussed in
such a intensity on the incubator list anyway.

Just my two cents ...