incubator-general mailing list archives

From Filip at Apache <fha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Re-election of podling committers before graduation
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 03:40:21 GMT
I'd vote -1, if a project graduates, it does so cause the committer
community is healthy and works well together, and all the other factors.
I don't see any reason why a community should have to be re-elected. It
just doesn't make sense. Graduation out of incubator should not be a
popularity contest, if the project can graduate, they have already
proven themselves at that point

Filip