incubator-general mailing list archives

From David Reiss <dre...@facebook.com>
Subject Re: Re: [Thrift] Re: Re: [PROPOSAL] Thrift
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:21:10 GMT
Thanks for the explanations.  Maybe it is too early for me to start
evangelizing, but let me know if either of these factors makes a difference.

1/ I don't think we would be putting any load on the Apache infrastructure
team.  As Matthieu said, it would take about five minutes for one of us to set
up the server.

2/ It would be almost as easy to mirror the master branch of the repository
into Subversion, so there is no reason the latest and greatest Thrift code
could not be available with the rest of the Apache products.

Thanks for your consideration!

--David