incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Kaolin (renamed from Dimensions)
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:33:43 GMT
2008/1/26, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org>:
> On Friday 25 January 2008 03:56, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> > ==== Champion ====
>
> You have several ASF Members listed as initial committers. Howcome none has
> stepped up as Champion and Mentors?

That's a nice question. In fact I asked this question to dev@tiles and
dev@struts, but no one responded. I think that these ASF members are
some sort of "inactive" (no offense intended).
The list contains *all* of the committers/PMC members of Tiles (since
we would like Kaolin to be a Tiles subproject), not only the active
ones, since when it will become a part of Tiles, all of the Tiles'
volunteers will become automatically Kaolin's volunteers. Or am I
missing something?

> In general, I am slightly in favour of this project entering incubation.

Thanks :-)

Antonio