incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject Karma granting (RE: svn commit: r611633)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 03:00:50 GMT
> To grant this authorization, update the file
>    infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization

Please note: there is special karma required to edit that file.  PMC Chairs have it, as do
select others.  In the Incubator, we are blessed to have a fair number of PMC members who
do have karma for asf-authorization, but we do not give out *that* karma.  So not all Mentors
will be able to grant authorizations.  They should simply follow through to make sure that
any of us who *do* have the karma, implement the karma grant.

	--- Noel