incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Subversion area setup (RE: svn commit: r611521)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:54:12 GMT
Hi Noel,

>> +      <li>Creating the workspace in svn. This requires commit
>> access to
> the
>> +      incubator svn repository. Podlings are given their own
> subdirectory
>> +      of the incubator svn repository.
>
> This should not be done (to be safe) until after the #{podling}-
> commits
> mailing list has been created.

Just so I understand: What will happen if the svn workspace is set up
without a corresponding mailing list? I assumed that the *only*
downside is that no email for svn commits would be sent. And during
the initial setup of the repository, who cares? The monk trying to
clap with one hand perhaps.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com