incubator-general mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish Tika 0.1-incubating
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2008 15:53:45 GMT
Hi Jukka,

I just checked the archives. Thanks very much for the pointer to them. I was
expecting everything to be CC'ed to tika-dev, sorry about that.

Looks like we have:

5 +1 Jukka,Craig,ant elder,Niclas,Bertrand
0 +0
0 -1

The vote passes. I'll push out the release to the mirrors.

Thanks to all who voted on the PMC (and to others for voting also!)

Cheers,
 Chris

On 1/6/08 11:49 PM, "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Jan 7, 2008 3:54 AM, Chris Mattmann <chris.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
>> Thanks for the +1. Incubator PMC, anyone else out there? :)
>
> Did you check the general@ archives (I recall you aren't subscribed)?
> We already have enough votes for the release. Will you tally the
> results, or should I?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Chris.Mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov
Cognizant Development Engineer
Early Detection Research Network Project
Office: 171-266B                     Mailstop:  171-246