incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] publish Tika 0.1-incubating
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 23:07:26 GMT
+1 to release.

I verified the signature and ran RAT on the artifacts. No issues.

A few notes:

0. Good work for your first release at Apache. Congratulations to the
team.

1. This message doesn't contain a direct link to the release being
voted on. It would be good to include the link http://
people.apache.org/~mattmann/apache-tika-0.1-incubating/rc2 (assuming
that this is in fact the directory containing the release you want
approval for). And I assume that the maven artifacts are to be
uploaded to the central repositories.

2. The release manager should endeavor to get his key signed. This is
not a blocker for an incubator release but once in the wild, the key
should become part of Apache's web of trust.

3. No problem with the incubator/tika location for the *approved*
release artifacts.

Craig