incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Trustin Lee" <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IP clearance for contributed code
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:40:52 GMT
Hi Richard,

IIUC, yes, the owner of the donated code needs to update the source
code.  Probably you could send some patch to him and he could apply
the patch.  When I import AsyncWeb, I just did it by myself because I
was a committer of the project.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

HTH,
Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/
--