incubator-general mailing list archives

From "ant elder" <ant.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Binding" term
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:04:22 GMT
On Jan 31, 2008 5:40 AM, Noel J. Bergman <noel@devtech.com> wrote:

> > and only the PPMC member votes are binding.
>
> The error is the use of PPMC.  It should say that only PMC member votes
> are binding.
>
>        --- Noel

Now I'm confused. If it says "only PMC member votes are binding" does that
mean Incubator PMC? Wouldn't that mean the vote on the dev list needs three
Incubator PMC +1s before the Incubator general list vote can be started? If
thats what we want would it be easier to just forget about the dev list vote
and have a single vote on the Incubator general list?

   ...ant