incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ahmad Khalifa <>
Subject Re: Business Framework Project
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:16:26 GMT
Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> 2008/1/22, Ahmad Khalifa <>:
>> The application is a framework for creating business applications.
>> Unlike some business application frameworks, this one does not generate
>> Java code or XML, instead it has a repository to store object
>> definitions, and the runtime interprets those object definitions to
>> views, records, logic, SQL, etc...
> It seems a lot like Naked Objects:
> Or "Roma Framework":

AFAIK, both frameworks require you to create a POJO, and edit an XML
here or there. Thats what this application tries to avoid.
I mentioned /this one does not generate Java code or XML/ but, I really
should've said /does not generate, or require you to write Java code
  or XML/

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message