incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Karma granting (RE: svn commit: r611633)
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:31:04 GMT
Hi Noel,

This is the kind of thing that IMHO we need to clarify in our written
doc.

If a Mentor is not a PMC chair or an svnadmin, what should we suggest?

"If no Mentor is authorized to update the file, send email to
incubator-general and request someone update the file"

"If no Mentor is authorized to update the file, create an
infrastructure JIRA and request someone update the file"

Something else?

Craig