incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.4-incubator
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:03:16 GMT

This vote has been open for 4 days now.   We have binding +1 votes from:

Bill Stoddard
Ant Elder
Niclas Hedhman
Davanum Srinivas
Jim Jagielski  *
Jeff Genender  *
Bruce Snyder  *
(*) votes were on the cxf-dev vote

That's 7 binding +1 votes along with the 10 non-binding votes on cxf-dev.
Thus, this vote has passed.     I'll proceed with releasing the artifacts

BTW: excellent voter turnout from the IPMC.   Very much appreciated.   A
huge thanks to those listed above for taking the time to download and
look things over.

On Friday 25 January 2008, Daniel Kulp wrote:
> We held a vote on cxf-dev to release a new version of CXF. This
> version is pretty much just a big "bug fix rollup" compared to 2.0.3
> fixing over 50 JIRA issues reported by users and bugs encountered
> during some interop testing.
> For a full list of the issues, see:
> The vote thread is at:
> In summary, we have 11 +1 votes,  no 0 or -1 votes.  Two of the votes
> are from ASF members (bsnyder and gnodet).   I'm not sure if they are
> binding yet or not.  (I think they both sent in requests to join the
> IPMC, just not sure if that is finished yet).
> The staging area is at:
> The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "m2repo" directory
> contains the stuff that will by pushed to the
> m2-incubating-repository.
> This release is tagged at:
> We and our users appreciate you taking the time to look over this
> release!

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

To unsubscribe, e-mail: