incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.4-incubator
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 21:42:43 GMT

We held a vote on cxf-dev to release a new version of CXF. This version
is pretty much just a big "bug fix rollup" compared to 2.0.3 fixing over
50 JIRA issues reported by users and bugs encountered during some
interop testing.

For a full list of the issues, see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312855&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The vote thread is at:
http://www.nabble.com/-VOTE--Release-CXF-2.0.4-incubator-to15025947.html

In summary, we have 11 +1 votes,  no 0 or -1 votes.  Two of the votes are
from ASF members (bsnyder and gnodet).   I'm not sure if they are
binding yet or not.  (I think they both sent in requests to join the
IPMC, just not sure if that is finished yet).

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.4-incubator

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "m2repo" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the m2-incubating-repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.4-incubator/

We and our users appreciate you taking the time to look over this
release!

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA