incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Yoko project wind down
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:24:16 GMT
As you all know Yoko is being assimilated into CXF and Geronimo.  Both
PMCs understand that they are responsible for the provenance of the
contributions that are being brought in.  My question is about what
remains to be done on the *incubator* side.  Here's what's on my to-do
list:

- Update the status page notifying the reader that the project has
been wound  down and where to find it. This will include the vote.
- Shutdown the mailing list but keep the archives
- Make SVN r/o
- Remove the wiki pages after they have been moved.

It's my understanding that it is ASF tradition to keep the userids
around.

Is there anything else?

Regards,
Alan