incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Thrift
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:24:56 GMT
On Jan 30, 2008, at 4:45 PM, J Aaron Farr wrote:
> "Mark Slee" <mslee@facebook.com> writes:
>> Anyone have feedback? If no objections are voiced, when would it be
>> appropriate for us to move forward with a VOTE thread on this?
>
> Sorry for not responding.  I flagged the email when I first saw it but
> didn't have time to respond.

Same here. I still don't have time but wish I did; I will probably have
some less irrelevant comment once I properly read up on what
happened :-)

I think overall this looks cool. I think there'll be lots of interest.
There's a bunch of challenges from a "set up healthy diverse community"
perspective, but as an avid facebook user I would hope there's some idea
on your end as well on how to get a good community going!

cheers,

- Leo