incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: moving a failed incubation project
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:33:06 GMT
I agree that a rename would be good advice.  However, I didn't see anything in the Apache license
that would enforce you
to do it.  Is it?

Of curse, you have to use the correct NOTICE files, and you couldn't name your project Apache
xxxx.
But is there really a trademark issue with package names?

There is an other point that is unclear for me. Does the fact that the project didn't leave
incubation has an impact?
Can we consider that the sources are already distributed under AL?

Please could you clarify this?

Gilles