incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Community diversity: current concerns and suggestions for improvement
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:13:23 GMT
On Nov 18, 2007 12:46 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:

> ...Here's an attempt to summarize our recent discussions, and suggest
> some actions. Comments are welcome, of course....

Just want to note that I have not forgotten about these discussions,
just didn't have time yet to summarize and act on the results.

I think the next steps would be to come up with patches for our policy
documentation, based on the consensus reached here, and vote on these
patches.

I hope to have time next week for this, but if someone wants to go
ahead feel free to do that!

-Bertrand