incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Ting Peng" <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] BlueSky Proposal
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 01:34:11 GMT
Currently, we have another website( ). On this
website, technical
details and compiling instructions of Bluesky  are available.  All are
written in English.
Please visit this website, thanks. is a demostration website of our MERSMP project, it a
component of BlueSky.
It is used for resource management. Currently, it is only in Chinese, only
available in mainland of China.