incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Move Project Yoko to Apache Geronimo and Apache CXF
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:58:30 GMT
Ant pinged me and gently reminded me there had been no response to his
comment.  My apologies for closing the vote before clearing this up.

On Dec 13, 2007, at 3:42 AM, ant elder wrote:

> The proposal mentions continuing to allow for independent releases
> of the
> Yoko code that gets moved to Geronimo so is this going to be a new
> sub-project of Geronimo and if so then shouldn't this just be a simple
> graduation as a sub-project vote?
>
>   ...ant

I had sent a note to the Incubator PMC about the plan and hadn't
received this as an option.  I spect this is basically what we're
doing except the code is going to two different places.